Nathan shares their family’s vision and plan for their upcoming mission to Berlin Germany.
There are three things that make the earth tremble—no, four it cannot endure:
-a slave who becomes a king,
-an overbearing fool who prospers,
-a bitter woman who finally gets a husband,
-a servant girl who supplants her mistress.
1. Most Men Don’t Know Where They Are Going: Hebrews 11:8
2. Do whatever Your Wife tells You to do: Genesis 21:12
3. You are Never To Old To Experience the Promises of God: Genesis 18:14
4. Trust God to Fulfill God’s Word: Genesis 15:12,17
5. Stop Trying to Fulfill God’s Promises in Your Own Way: Genesis 16:1-3
6. Trust in “The God Who Sees You”: Genesis 16:13-14
7. Trust those in Authority God placed Around You: Genesis 17
8. Trust God to Speak to You in His Timing: 25 Years: Genesis 18:10-15
9. Separate from Whatever God says to Sever: Genesis 21:10-12
An exposition of the subject based on Acts 4 that helps demystify the subject and help believers see the ongoing work and witness of the Holy Spirit throughout the believers life.
An exposition of John 20: “Jesus Breathed on them”
This message is comes out of John 2:13-25 that recounts Jesus clearing out the temple. We look at the many types of issues that prevent us from experiencing a meaningful life of worship. Every season of our lives has it’s own realities of normal life that can crowd out a life of devotion.
A follow up message to “Jesus Still Heals”, addressing the place of God’s presence, faith and unbelief through the story of the transfiguration of Jesus. Mark 9:1: I tell you the truth, you will not experience death until you see the Kingdom of God coming in glory and power.
A message on healing and the Bible based on Mark 1:29-39.
We explore the ideas surrounding Jesus’s call of four of his disciples in Mark 1:14-20. Sermon starts at the 22.00 minute mark for those who want to go straight to the message content.