There are three things that make the earth tremble—no, four it cannot endure:
-a slave who becomes a king,
-an overbearing fool who prospers,
-a bitter woman who finally gets a husband,
-a servant girl who supplants her mistress.
1. Most Men Don’t Know Where They Are Going: Hebrews 11:8
2. Do whatever Your Wife tells You to do: Genesis 21:12
3. You are Never To Old To Experience the Promises of God: Genesis 18:14
4. Trust God to Fulfill God’s Word: Genesis 15:12,17
5. Stop Trying to Fulfill God’s Promises in Your Own Way: Genesis 16:1-3
6. Trust in “The God Who Sees You”: Genesis 16:13-14
7. Trust those in Authority God placed Around You: Genesis 17
8. Trust God to Speak to You in His Timing: 25 Years: Genesis 18:10-15
9. Separate from Whatever God says to Sever: Genesis 21:10-12
An exposition of the subject based on Acts 4 that helps demystify the subject and help believers see the ongoing work and witness of the Holy Spirit throughout the believers life.
An exposition of John 20: “Jesus Breathed on them”
This message is comes out of John 2:13-25 that recounts Jesus clearing out the temple. We look at the many types of issues that prevent us from experiencing a meaningful life of worship. Every season of our lives has it’s own realities of normal life that can crowd out a life of devotion.
A follow up message to “Jesus Still Heals”, addressing the place of God’s presence, faith and unbelief through the story of the transfiguration of Jesus. Mark 9:1: I tell you the truth, you will not experience death until you see the Kingdom of God coming in glory and power.
A message on healing and the Bible based on Mark 1:29-39.
We explore the ideas surrounding Jesus’s call of four of his disciples in Mark 1:14-20. Sermon starts at the 22.00 minute mark for those who want to go straight to the message content.
A look at the Matthew 25 story about the Sheep and the Goats. We explore the type of Christian life that is vulnerable and purposeful in finding itself among those at the margins.